Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blog Author Introduction...



Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Jacqueline, but I usually go by Jacqie. I am a single mother of two great children. My son the animal lover, who is just about 12 years old and my little mermaid, she is 8 years old. We are the three musketeers lol. We also share our lives with a little chi wawa, a fat cat, two turtles and a snake. We love to travel, camp, garden, cook and many other things together. I inspire my children to always explore and try new things as I continue to do through my life. 


After hearing great things about blogs, I decided it was time to start my very own blog.  I am always wide open to exploring new brands, products, and just about anything. As for those of you who know me already know how I love to share the things I try and like. So instead of just sharing by word of mouth with friends in family, blogging will allow me to share with everyone. Happy blogging everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to meet you Jacqie. I love your post on the lavender and am looking forward to many more posts.

    ReplyDelete